Booyah announce ticket package pricing and renewal information for 2021 season
ASHWAUBENON – With a unique season for the Green Bay Booyah in the rearview mirror, the team has announced renewal information and ticket package pricing for the 2021 season.
“We’re proud our organization was able to execute our Covid-19 readiness plan to allow the community to watch live baseball this summer while keeping everyone safe,” said Vice President and General Manager John Fanta. “We were able to host 24 Northwoods League games, numerous community events and youth tournaments and practices, while not having a single positive COVID case traced back to Capital Credit Union Park. This gives us a road map going into 2021 and confidence to continue to provide these experiences for the community.”
Assistant General Manager Andrew Johnson said several ticket options will be available in 2021.
“After listening to feedback from our fans, we have a full menu of packages that can be tailored to fit any individual, family or business entertainment needs,” he said.
Previously known as the 5-game membership, the Booyah have created a version of the mini-plan that will feature a new format, enhanced benefits and a new name – the 5 game+ legacy membership.
While the benefits and inclusions will be enhanced, the price will remain the same – $99 per package.
Instead of receiving food and beverage for a limited time frame each game and from a limited menu, each 5 game+ legacy member will now receive a $50 gift card that can be used for anything at any of the concessions stands or team apparel fan shop at Capital Credit Union Park.
Also, each 5 game+ loyal member will receive the following perks:
- Tickets to five games plus opening day free (six games total).
- $50 gift card per seat that can be used for concessions or merchandise at your leisure.
- Priority seating (box seat in any section in the main level grandstand, no-up charge).
- 20 percent season-long merchandise discount in the team apparel fan shop.
- Never-a-wasted ticket exchange policy (swap out dates to games that work for your schedule).
- Guaranteed promotional giveaways (no matter what time you show up to the game).
- Exclusive Booyah hat.
- Five-year anniversary renewal gift (club upgrade for an additional game) and a 10-year anniversary renewal gift (customized replica jersey with name and number).
Fans that did not have a ticket package in the past can purchase the 5 game+ legacy membership before single-game tickets go on sale in April 2021.
All season seat and 5-game holders from 2020 who wish to renew their same seats for 2021 are asked to do so by contacting the Booyah front office no later than Dec. 11.
A 50-percent deposit is required on tickets.
By doing so, seat holders will receive the same pricing and preferred seat choice.
Those who pay in full by Dec. 11 will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $250 shopping spree in the team apparel fan shop.
For more ticket package information, visit booyahbaseball.com or call the ticket office at 920-497-7225.
The Booyah front office at Capital Credit Union Park is located at 2231 Holmgren Way in Ashwaubenon.
Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm.