Tunes on Tuesday coming to Vickery Village
By Press Staff
SUAMICO – From 6 to 8 p.m., every Tuesday from now until Aug. 21, Tunes on Tuesday will rock Vickery Village.
The event will feature music, food, vendors and beer and wine. People are encouraged to bring their own chairs. No carry-ins are allowed.
Below is a schedule of music and food:
• July 10 – The Cougars, food by Chives.
• July 17 – Bobby Rivers, food by Chives.
• July 24 – Pat Lucas & Sara, food by Chives.
• July 31 – The Besaw Boys, food by Chives.
• Aug. 7 – Bay Area Big Band, food by Shoots.
• Aug. 14 – Interstate 45, food by Chives.
• Aug. 21 – Boom Box, food by Chives.
This event is made possible by the Vickery Village Community Association. Shops will be open during the event.